Wildflower Cottage has two incredible views: one looks out across the lake under a tall pine tree, a favorite of bald eagles and the other looks back at the farm across fields of wildflowers. Wildflower Cottage has a large fieldstone fireplace, a loft with twin beds, a large wrap-around porch with screens, an outdoor deck and a hammock. There is an additional deck, a dock and a boat house with chairs, a wood stove and windows right on the lake.
About Wildflower Cottage
Includes a private room with double bed, loft with two twin beds, and a third single bed on the wrap around porch (linen and bedding included).
- Full kitchen and newly renovated bathroom
- Large, open fireplace with plenty of wood
- Wraparound glass/screen porch
- Outdoor deck overlooking lake
- Private lakeside deck and wharf
- Small private boathouse with deck, chairs, electricity, and wood stove – perfect for an evening card game.
- The best drinking water in the world, provided by Kendall Farm’s fresh water well
Beautiful, Central Location
Fall asleep to the calls of the loons on Boyden Lake and awake to the sunrise over Deer and Campobello Islands, Canada. Take in Tea with Eleanor at Roosevelt International Park and grab fresh goat cheese and bread at Farmer’s Markets almost every day of the week. Attend an Open House at an art gallery or sit back to talented local musicians after a day of whale watching.
Our regular cottage rental rate is weekly, from mid-June through mid-September. The cost is $895.00 per week for two people, plus $50.00 for each additional person up to five persons total, plus sales tax. Cottages are rented Sunday to Sunday.